Time to Sale-A-Brate!!

Time to Sale-A-Brate, my friends!



Shop!  Here's the deal: for every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it's the perfect time to purchase those products you've had your eye on while earning more products for free.

Note: Pages 4-15 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure show products available throughout the entire Sale-A-Bration sales period (January 5-March 31 2016); Pages 16-19 show limited-time products available only until February 15.* Watch for another batch of limited-time products coming February 16!
*Based on inventory, availability may be temporarily extended.


Host! Need another excuse to get together with friends? Just host a qualifying party with at least $250 in sales during Sale-A-Bration and you'll earn $25 more Stampin' Rewards! *You can even apply your Stampin' Rewards toward a Starter Kit and become a demonstrator yourself!
Let the Sale-A-Bration begin, my friends!

Questions?  I'm right here ... contact me any time.  I'm tickled to be able to help in any way.

Inky (((hugs))),

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!