Hootiful Happiness! with a Side of Retiring Goodies!

Welcome to Thanksgiving week!

     A few days ago I shared a peek at "mass production" here in my stampin' zone.  Well, see if you can tell what else has been happening on my table ... ...

Hint:  These little vests are ready to get a bit of texture.
Parts check .. ..  Time to find adhesive!
     Did you figure it out?!  If you already have the popular Owl Builder punch, no doubt you already know what's coming.    


     As it happens, I was sending out special gifts this past week to my Texas Rubber 'n Ink! team members, and these little owls were just hoot-begging to come out to spread the smiles!

Hootiful Happiness!
If you're interested in creating your own little Hootenanny production, you'll need these items:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Psssst!  The "Into the Woods" designer series paper collection is on the Retiring List!  *Click here for the list of retiring Holiday Catalog items discussed in the previous blog post and get your favorite items while they're still available.   

Thanks for sharing some of your moments with me today!
Inky hugs,

~
~
~

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!