How Did We Get to Thursday?

How did we get to Thursday already??
I am in disbelief at how time is zooooooming along!  Whoooooooosh!

It's past time to share ... so share I will!
Since Fall has officially arrived this week, it's time for my Thank You's to reflect a more seasonal approach.  Here's the latest:



Even though I don't generally send 'Halloween' cards, I do send cards with a Fall or seasonal theme of sorts ... and I absolutely 'had' to have this year's Happy Haunting DSP.  Whether you like Halloween itself, or just enjoy the seasonal fun + colors, this paper is for you ... and for me!  I love the non-imaged sides of every sheet of the papers as well as the Halloweeny sides for treat bags and fun creations.  The page featured on this card coordinates perfectly with the Boho Chic Textured Impressions embossing folder too, for super-simple theme carryover.

The sentiment banner is easily created by cutting a 1"-wide strip of Very Vanilla C/S, then punching each end with the Banner Triple punch ... Yeah ... I do adore that punch!  I stamped with a small branch stamp from the Thankful Forest Friends set, then wrapped a strip of Happy Haunting Designer Washi Tape around one end before adding a cut "thanks" in Basic Black using the Greetings Thinlits. Try the new Fine-Tip Glue Pen next time you're adhering a thin-lined item such as the Greetings Thinlits or other word-style die cuts.  The ultra-thin point of delivery is terrific, and it's non-clogging via a splendid feature within the lid.  Yay!  Naturally ... Stampin' Dimensionals are lifting up the sentiment banner ... (Perhaps you already know that I consider them as a "must".)   All products will be listed as a group below for your convenience.  

Tex's Special Note!
Would you like to stamp with us in Dallas??  
Check out the possibility right here and join us for 
(Just click the colored text/link above!)
Inky (((hugs))),
~
~

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!