Glitzy Congratulations!

What do you do when someone reaches for a goal, right before your very eyes ... and reaches it?




Get out your 'Bravo' stamp set and make a card to celebrate the accomplishment!  
Not only is this stamp set full of "just the right thing to say" sentiments, but they also express your happy feelings in a big, bold way!  

Case in point:


I've kept it simple, but added some fun pizzazz with Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper.  Just a couple of Dimensionals to lift up the largest star, and my favorite new glue to adhere the rest of the sprinkling stars ... the brand new Fine Tip Glue Pen from the upcoming Holiday Catalog!  Soon, m'friends ... September 1 is almost here, and this delightful new super-fine point glue with a very special applicator can be yours!  (I already honestly adore this glue and it's no-clogging tiny little applicator tip!)

Local Notes:  My first 2015 Christmas Stamp-A-Stack begins this Saturday, with Replay Day coming up in early September.  Although it's too late to RSVP for Saturday, there's a bit of room for Tuesday, September 8 if weekdays work for you.  Please contact me if you'd like to jump in on this one, but please RSVP asap and I'll send the complete invitation to you via email.  Hope to see you soon!

Inky (((hugs))),

~
~

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!