Celebrate! in B&W

A new creation to share with you today!   Left-side limitations continue to interfere with many everyday activities, but I'm tickled to now be able to stamp through it as possible.  Whew!

I truly enjoy using stamps to create the elements of dimensional flowers.  I've done this periodically over several years, and enjoy giving the results to people in my life for a vast array of reasons.  This one already has a planned recipient .. although the birthday giving will be a few weeks away.  ... Marking one small thing off that guest checklist!  Don't you just love doing that?!!

~
~
I checked out the Inspiration Challenge, IC486, over at Splitcoaststampers. As soon as I spotted this photo, the ideas started coming.  I had already spotted the sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch, which pretty much sealed the plan!
~
~
~
Did you notice that the sketch is from "CAS"E this Sketch?  Yeah ... It seems that once again I'm foiled on that part.  Oh well, I'm thankful for their idea springboard!
~
~
Not only will this be for a birthday ... but the recipient will be celebrating here birthday while visiting here in Texas!  I'm already looking forward to this surely-to-be-fun family visit! 
~
~
Once I had played with the layers for the blossom, I decided it needed just a little "glam" touch.  Smooch Spritz and a quick dry in the window sill came to the rescue!  The little yellow spirals?  I cut eency-thin slivers of Daffodil Delight C/S, then wrapped them around a watercolor brush handle!   I love the look, but that's about the time I decided this will be hand-delivered.   LOL

I'd love to know if you like it!   In any event, happy new week to all of you!

~
~
~

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!