A Tisket, a Tasket!

It's Friday .... Fabulous Friday!!   (Spoken especially for a couple of friends who have been counting down to the weekend.  (Psssssssssssssst, girls .... You made it!)

~
~
~
Yesterday was a 2-class day here in the studio.  The evening class is always a repeat of the morning class ... so it's really more of a participant rotation rather than a change in projects all in one day.  I'm always happy to hear requests from customers, and today's project was requested by a class attendee last month.  Thanks for the suggestion, Christie!
These little Peeps jumped into my cart the very first day I spotted them in a store last month ... just begging for a basket to be created especially for them.  I had little choice but to oblige!

I wondered how it would look "tuxedo style", so here's the one I demonstrated for the ladies to follow along.  Experimental try on the color scheme, and we all agreed that it's a favorite!  The darling little bows are so easy to make with the Bow Builder punch!

Here's an easy way to pick up a free choice from the Sale-A-Bration catty!  The Berry Basket Bigz die sells for $37.95.  By simply adding on another $12.05 in products to your basket die order, you'll qualify for your choice of one free Sale-A-Bration offerings!  Or if you would like to earn even more, please just let me know and I'll be glad to help you in any way that I can.  

Now, here's a great little video on how to create with the Berry Basket Bigz die!  

Inky {{{{huggss}}},

~
~
~

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!