Wood You Be Mine?

Have you ever felt like masculine cards were difficult, or just not-so-easy to create?
Here's a stamp set from the new Occasions catalog that solves that problem:

This great set even includes a bearded lumberjack, and a 2-step layer stamp so his plaid flannel shirt can easily be whatever color he wishes just by changing the ink pad color!  To add a bit more earthiness, the "white" layer is actually

Here's my so-quick interior view.  I couldn't resist adding some hand-cut "saw points"
 to the sentiment banner.  Local peeps, I created this card for my stampin' classes this week!  This is your sneak peek!  LOL 

This set easily pairs up with the Woodgrain embossing folder, or the Hardwood background stamp.  I've mounted the tree trunk slice atop a little "circular saw blade" shape created from a bit of Silver Foil sheet cut with a Starburst Framelits die.  The Natural + Old Olive Two-tone Trim adds a little more coordinating texture.  Blendabilities from the Skin Tone set were used to color the slab of tree trunk.

That's it for today ... It's time to get the classroom ready for tomorrow's classes!  Even if you're not signed up to attend, I'm happy to help you with online orders.  Please feel welcome to contact me at any time.

Inky {{{hugs}}},

 ~
~
~

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!