Punchy Lovin'!

Wow!   Where oh where has this week gone?
Whooooosh!   That's fassssssssssssssssst!

Here's my latest Valentine, featuring a couple of my favorite punches and new items from the Occasions catty!


This one is very easy, and it all started with the PPA237 sketch challenge this week.  

I knew that I wanted to use the new Stacked with Love Paper Stack, and those diagonal stripes seemed to insist on being used!   (I think it reminds me of oxford fabric stripes ... but enough about old faves.)
I just adore the itty bitty hearts in white on black from the paper stack, and that led me straight to the darling new Bow Builder Punch.  Honestly ... this punch is going to be one of my faves for a very long time.  Just so easy and cute!  You'll find the punch for these little red hearts as a part of the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack

The thermometer has taken a nose-dive here today.  Hopefully you're all cozy, and have found a bit of inspiration to warm up your stampin' table soon.   Stay warm, my friends!

Inky {{{{hugs}}}},

~
~
~

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!