A Big Cabana Hello!

Hello m'friends!

I had so much fun during classes last week!  Thanks to those of you who braved the harsh winds & 30's to come out for some crafty fun with other terrific ladies!

I've created a very clean and simple (CAS) card to share today, for the CAS307 challenge over at Splitcoaststampers (SCS).  I love it when my day allows for some unplanned stampin' table time to just create whatever comes to mind or to participate in a challenge.  It's like 'welcome' exercise!  (Unless there really isn't such a thing as 'welcome' exercise??)

See what I mean?  Clean and simple for sure.  Have you already spotted the Hello You Thinlits dies in the new Occasions catty?   "Hello" is just one of the four great word dies you'll enjoy using in this new set.
Happily, these are words you can use for all sorts of 'everyday' card making and memory keeping as well!

I have a long-time love of Stampin' Dimensionals.  They add just a little happy ooomph to the front for a wee bit more visual impact.  It's SO easy to do, with so little product!

If you're hoping to recreate this happy greeting card, it's easy to order the products from my 24/7 SU website.  Or I will happily place your order for you, whatever you prefer.

Or, just hostess a party for you & your friends!  We can make these clean & simple cards together, and you can earn extra hostess items plus Sale-A-Bration goodies all at the same time!  Just click here to start planning!!  Let's have a fun and creative gathering of friends to brighten up this cold winter season!

Thanks a bunch for visiting today!  I appreciate your stopping by and hope you found a smile or some inspiration while you were here!

Inky {{{huggss}}},

~
~
~
Products used to create this card:
Papers:  Basic Black, Coastal Cabana;   Designer Series Paper = Back to Black
~
~

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!