MDS - the Digital Experience

During 2013 I took a little personal "leap" in my paper crafting journey.
I jumped into the world of digital scrapbooking by purchasing My Digital Software (MDS)!

Why?

When I was invited to join the Creative Crew over at Splitcoaststampers, I decided to self-challenge myself to be learn to us MDS!   I've never ever regretted it.  Here's a look at my first 12x12 page ... ever:

'Well sure,' you say.  'You're a demo!'   Were you thinking that it costs too much to try out the unknown ?  Me too.   But SU allows us to have a FREE Trial for 30 days!   And if you discover that you just might enjoy using this creative tool on a regular basis?  Purchase either the CD or the digital download for just $19.95.    Surprised?   I was.

New digital items are available weekly, so we can actually use current and retired Stampin' Up! digital papers, stamps, punches, and more.   So take a look at the newest items added to my SU store this week!  And please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.

Inky (((hugs))),


New Downloads 12-02-2014

Stampin’ Up! is committed to bringing you fresh, exciting digital content each and every month. Check out the latest downloads from the 2014 Holiday Catalog below. Click on the download title to see it in the store, or click on the images to get an even closer view.

All Is Calm Kit
(item 138132)


Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper
(item 138133)


Wondrous Wreath Stamp Brush Set
(item 138124)

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!