Spreading the Thanks!

Can you feel it? 
Thanksgiving is in the air!   Yes!!

Thanksgiving could very well be my favorite holiday.  It always evokes beautiful memories ... and a couple or three "oopsies" as well.  (No more about those here!)  Plus, there isn't that "rush/crush" of gift shopping & worrying that everything pleases recipients.  Plain & simply .. It's family, sharing, being thankful, {{{hugs}}}, being with my children + my Grands, and also my son's birthday every few years.  Yes!  I became a 'Mom' on a Thanksgiving morning, some time ago. 

This month, the SCS Dirty Dozen's Central Theme is "Warm & Welcoming".   This year has been quite rewarding for me, and I find myself creating & sending thank you cards each month.  But this year, I'm considering the idea of "spreading the thanks"!   Essentially, I plan to create several sets of thank you cards to give as gifts.  So here goes with my first set created with "spreading the thanks" in mind!
Don't recognize the stamp?  It's from the newest photopolymer set by Stampin' Up!, "Banner Blessings"!

The first two cards in my set are heat embossed in Crushed Curry embossing powder.  I adore the way the stamps' font reminds me of embroidery stitching!  IMO, it adds a special charm to this set.  


Naturally we include envelopes when gifting card sets, and they're typically all white or vanilla.  Not this time!  I rarely find myself combining vanilla and white envelopes within a set ... but here's an exception.   ;)
I have to say ... the "Color Me Autumn" designer series paper (12"x12") is one of my favorite collections for this year.  Rich colors, wonderful coordination with the 'For All Things' stamp set, and very easy to use as it seems to get the creative ideas flowing.

The weekend is here!  I'm thankful for the rain falling here in my little area of Texas today.   However, it's a cold rain, so I'm staying inside instead of wishing to be inside.  Thanks for your visit today!

Warm & Inky {{{huggss}}}!

~
~
~

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!