Halloweeny 'Before' & 'After'!

Welcome to a brisk new week!   Well, it's definitely "brisk" here in N. Texas ... So sorry if you're missing it.   ;)

I've had 3 events since my last session with the camera & card photos ... so it's past time to share!

Today's Halloweeny share is from a class last week.



I was totally inspired by a card by Justin Callahan, and was so tickled with it that I just had to create one for my events and studio displays.  I created my own 'hair' template, and came up with something for the 'inside' view to add a little 'spark' for Frankie.

Since Frankie doesn't have any "stamping", it was a perfect time to share how much fun it is to create with the Big Shot, the Circles Collection framelits, and the terrific Little Letters Thinlits dies


Every now and then, a little 'oopsie' comes up.  One customer had a glitch on Frankie's eyeball.  Many Marvelous Markers (Real Red) to the rescue!  A little extra sponging really added to his "night out on the town" appearance We had such fun with this!

Thanks a bunch for sharing a moment of your time with me today!  I hope you'v found a boost for your own creative enjoyment.  

Inky (((huggss))),

~
~
~

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!