New Arrivals * Christmas Stampin' Stack Fun!

Hello, everyone!
I've just returned to  Texas from an absolutely marvelous trip to Las Vegas. My  downline-remarkable-girlfriend took me with her, and my smile is still brimming  from ear-to-ear.  Thank you, thank you big huge bunches,  Julie!  Ooohhhhh, during this trip, a.k.a. blessing, I was able to spend lots of time with my cousin who is basically like a sister.   My heart is so full!
What was waiting for me upon my return?  Well here's part of it:

These items are intended for my upcoming Christmas Stampin' Stack on October5!  We'll be using the above products, plus other new holiday items as well!   

Want to come along?  You are definitely invited!  The details include:
  • First stop:  Denton, Texas!     Homewood Suites - Cowboy Room
  • Why?   To get out there and share some stampin' fun!   
  • When?  Sunday afternoon, October 5, 2014 - 1:00 - 4:30 p.m.
  • Who's invited?  Stampers from here, there, and even yonder!
  •  Cost?   $25 per person, prepaid by or before 11:00 p.m. Central Time, Monday, September 15, 2014.  You'll find a PayPal button by clicking this green text to the original blog postOr, just contact me for other payment options.  **Once payment is received, you have a reserved spot for sweet and stampy fun!

Our agenda?     CHRISTMAS  Stampin' Stack!

featuring the brand new Stampin' Up! holiday stamp sets  
  • Make 3 each of 5 Christmas Cards - You'll have 15 cards ready to go!
  • Envelopes included!
  • Plenty of Prizes! 
Round up a friend and join me for this Christmas Stampin' afternoon!  Thanks for sending the RSVP's & payments by Sept. 15, to allow me to get everything prepped for the fun.

Contact me with any questions, comments, etc.  I'm looking forward to sharing a delightful afternoon of stamping and inspiration with you!

Inky ((((huggss)))),




      No comments

      Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!