Challenges, Swaps, & Fun!

Have you discovered the annual week of Dare to Get Dirty challenges going on this week over at Splitcoaststampers??  Ohhhh, it's a week filled with several new challenges each day  -- plenty for the most prolific stampers to get a good run for their inky rubber!  (or photopolymer!)


Let me back up in time just a bitty bit.  July was exceptionally busy for me and for thousands of other demostrators who attended the Inspire. Create. Share. convention in Salt Lake City. 


A time-honored traditional activity at Stampin' Up! events is the swapping of card samples!   Well, if one wishes to "swap" ... they must create and bring their own creations to swap!  Enter the definition of busy in a convention-goer's July.  (I'm sure it backs into June or earlier for some ... just not for me.)  

Another something that I did during July was to write up my Dare to Get Dirty challenge ... and that challenge, DTGD14TexasGrammy, went "live" this morning.  Okay ... so it took an entire month for me to theoretically kill 2 birds with 1 stone.  What can I say?   (Besides the fact that if I were to kill a bird - much less "2" - I might fall near death from the guilt?)  

Well, I'll leave those questions for all to ponder ... or not.   I do hope you'll take a few minutes to check out the fun during the Dare to Get Dirty week!  We always have lots of fun, creative challenges, and new ways to get you in a creative way of thinking!

Inky {{{{huggss}}}},

~
~

Card Supplies:

STAMPSFlower Patch



 

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!