Favorite Colors?

Now that everyone has settled in with their lovely new cattys-in-hand, let's get back into some new stampin' fun!

The Creative Crew was challenged with:  CCREW0614DF DSP/Color Focus: Show us your favorite color. Try it in a color combo you haven't used before!  Psssssst! Check out the CCREW gallery for lots of inspiration!


Color challenges can be lots of fun ... especially when you have to 'stretch' a little to make your natural choices blend in with the guidelines!  If you haven't given one a try, then this one would be a perfect start!

I've always been a pinks, purply and some greens kinda girl.   So when I first heard just the 'name' of the new In Color, 'Blackberry Bliss' ..... I already knew that it was for me.  A 'done deal' for sure.  Then I 'saw' it IRL (in real life) and practically squealed out loud!


Oh yes ... back to the challenge:

Yep!  My starting point was with a brand new awesome sheet of Blackberry Bliss C/S in hand.  Then I browsed through my hanging files of all other SU cardstocks, repeatedly picking one up then putting it back, until it was right in front of me .... Soft Sky!  I loved it at first sight.

My large scalloped border die was still on my table, and I wondered if I could work that into the card ... and it wasn't long before I could see it all in my mind and simply had to finish it up!  One bitty rhinestone dots the 'i' in 'friend' for a bit of glam to add to the wonderful sheen and subtle sparkle of the Shimmery White cardstock.  

I hope you like it!

From Millan.Net And now I have an update from here at Texas Rubber & Ink!   

  From Millan.Net Welcome, welcome to Julie Scaparra and to Sue Barnett!  I'm so tickled to have both you join the Stampin' Up! family and share the joys and creativtity!  

And to my readers, we'd be delighted to welcome you to our group as well.  Check out the 'Join My Team' tab above this blog post for the latest scoop!  Then I welcome to send an email so I can answer any of your questions, and hopefully squeal out loud with your delight as well!   ... [ texasgrammyx2@yahoo.com ]

 ~
~
~

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!