Thanks! * Concertina style!

Happy 10th Anniversary Grammy Day!     ;)    10 years ago this morning, my very first grandchild was born ... and when my son laid him in my arms ... I was completely speechless!  The love was so overwhelming that I was totally mesmerized with this amazing blessing in my arms.  How can it possibly be 10 whole years already?

And of course, Happy April 1st to everyone!

Today's creation is a part of the new April Creative Crew gallery over at Splitcoaststampers.

 The CCREW0414 challenge offers a few choices for inspiration, and I opted to peruse this 2014 Historic Garden Week website.  Even though I'm not a successful gardener here at home, I have a deep passion for floral & foliage beauty, thanks to my amazing Aunt & Uncle.

Believe it or not, this 'concertina fold' card fits into the average envelope that most of us card makers refer to as 'A2' sized.   Really!  If you want to give it a try, check out this tutorial at Splitcoaststampers!

I might never have paired Crushed Curry with Wisteria Wonder if not for both being together in this Afternoon Picnic paper collection ... and I like it!  Glad to have given it a chance.

Okay m'friends!  Hopefully you've found a bit of inspiration here, in some form, to encourage your own creativity.
~
~


**All supplies for this card are available 24/7 at my Stampin' Up! store!
STAMPS:  Petite Petals + Yippee-Skippee!
INKS:  Crushed Curry + Pear Pizzazz + Wisteria Wonder
PAPERS:  Pear Pizzazz + Wisteria Wonder + Very Vanilla;  dsp = Afternoon Picnic
ACCESSORIES:  Labels Collection framelits, Petite Petals punch, 3/8” Corner punch, Simply Scored, Little Leaves Sizzlet, Fancy Fan EF, Pearl Jewels, Multi-glue
~


No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!