Criss-Cross Sunshine!

I hope you're ready for a new card!

This one follows the challenge CCREW0414DF:  Use Watercolor Wonder designer series papers, or the colors of Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Island Indigo, Smoky Slate, & Tangerine Tango.   Well that was easy ... I'm a big fan of the Watercolor Wonder dsp!  And for that reason, I challenged myself to use designs from the series that I had not previously used ... the other sides of the papers.
    
Just about the time I was working on this one, I learned that a sweet friend had suffered a heart attack at a stamp show, which resulted in surgery.  So, this became a card with a purpose, with her in mind.  Although she works right in the heart of the stamping industry, she's not really a stamper herself.  I purposely created with colors and a style that she doesn't normally see every day.  
 

I haven't made a criss-cross card in a long time, and I thought it would show off the designer series paper nicely.  Cardstock & ink colors were so easy to choose by just following the colors in the Watercolor Wonder papers!  That's really one of the easiest things about Stampin' Up! ... easy-peasy coordination.

Okay, my stampy-crafty friends!  I'll be back very soon to share another something from my stampin' table with you.  In the meantime, I hope this has given you a bit of inspiration that might lead you to a new creation on your crafty table!  

Thanks a bunch for your visits!
 
~
~

Card Supplies:   Psssssssssssst!  All of these supplies are readily available >> right here!
STAMPS:  Four You  +  Daydream Medallions
INKS:  Calypso Coral + Daffodil Delight
PAPERS:  Calypso Coral + Daffodil Delight + Whisper White C/S;  dsp = Watercolor Wonder 
ACCESSORIES:  Floral Frames framelits, Fancy Fan embossing folder, Subtles buttons, Candy Dots, Baker’s Twine (Calypso Coral), Sticky Strip, Mini Glue Dots, Multi-glue
 

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!