Class Bell is Ringing!

Just a quick "Howdy, Friends!"

I have 3 seats still available for tomorrow morning's class here in the studio (Saturday, April 19).  So, my local Ladies, if you're looking for a creative interlude to start off your weekend, send an email to me or a reply to this post, and you can join us!

For now, you'll have to attend to see tomorrow's creations.    ;)    Today has been paper-cutting day for the class ... so if you hurry ... materials can be ready for you to stamp along with us!

Today's teaser:  We will be using 'Gorgeous Grunge' and 'Starburst Sayings' stamp sets ... and the latest photopolymer set, 'Another Thank You'.  

Gorgeous Grunge(C) Stampin' Up!
Starburst Sayings(C) Stampin' Up!

Another Thank You(C) Stampin' Up!
  

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
`
`
~
~
~
I'll be hoping that you can join us .... if not tomorrow, then perhaps at one of my May or June classes!
Have a blessed & happy Easter weekend, everyone!





No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!