February! * Fun or Flurries?

Can you believe it's already February, 2014?   
And to top it all off ... I'm a wee little bit 'behind' on my blogging as of this latest flip of the calendar. 
Solution?   Start correcting that issue ... right now!

One of the January Creative Crew challenges back at Splitcoaststampers was to creative something other than a card for the CCREW0114HF challenge.  "HF" refers to 'Holiday Focus' ... and the challenge theme notes that January was National Hobby month.   (See why I'm a bit 'behind' now?)

Well, I just couldn't resist jumping into these 3D snowflakes as my contribution:




The one above turned out to be approximately 7 3/4" diameter, which is a nice "medium" size for hanging here in my studio.  I did happen to explore the original size I had viewed on the internet, but felt it was too large for my purposes, so I experimented with sizes for the starting square shapes to bring down the sizing for myself.  Here are a couple of 7.75" snowflakes that I used for packaging over the holidays.  All of the flakes were sprayed with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz for close-up shimmer ... a very easy & fun addition!

Here's my video tutorial to "enable" your own snowflakes decorations.  The video was actually created before I had this new SU-Only blog ready for viewers ... so it still refers to my other blog, Savor the Journey.  Signs of the changing times!   I hope you enjoy it.     ;) 


If you have questions, I'm happy to try to help in replies right here, or via my contact button/email in the left blog column.   Happy day to y'all!

~Bev


No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!